Friday, December 7, 2012

Where has the week gone?

Whew... how is it Friday already?

I have missed blogging and missed all of you! Some of you are so sweet and sent me messages wondering if everything was okay. Thank you! Everyone is doing just fine, so no worries, just a very unusual week where I didn't get any blogging done. I plan to be back at it this next week. :)

So, what have we all been up to? {Nothing exciting, so don't get your hopes up, but I will catch you all up anyway.}

{You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.}

Dog treat baking {Yeah, I would have never guessed we would make our own dog treats either. Some part of me must be getting soft to my grass-tearing, hair-shedding beagle... or was it the extremely way too ripe bananas I had sitting on the counter?}

Lots of learning
W made the candle she is holding for me at preschool, as well as the advent wreath. R wrote her verse on birthday paper, because she wanted to give it to God for giving us Baby Jesus. She placed it under our tree. :)

Laundry sorting

Christmas crafting
W put my name on her "tree" w/o me helping. {2nd pic. down on right} So proud!
Parenthood watching {My new Netflix choice; I'm hooked.}

Online shopping {For myself... for one of the BEST things I have ever purchased! MH can cross me off his list; I helped him out. ;) I know I just posted that I wanted a Kitchen Aid Food Processor, but then one of my friends told me about this amazing gadget, and well, I was sold! And to make it sound a little, oh let's say, less-selfish that I am buying myself a gift right now, my blender totally stopped working Monday, so that is why I went ahead and ordered this... because I am impatient. I will do a separate post on this later. I know you are probably dying to see what all I do with it!}
The Ninja; this thing can do everything!

Here is mine. I chose pink. :) This is a picture of it with the 20 oz tumbler on it. Yep, I can just mix up my drink, flip it over, plop on my lid and go.


Outside walking
Grocery shopping
Storybook reading {We started 25 days of Christmas. I wrapped up 25 of our Christmas books, and each night the girls take turns opening one for us to read. And, yes, I know that W is not going to be able to hold LB much longer. :(  }
{Click to enlarge.}

Nail Painting
W put the camo on my nails. {Sorry for the blurry picture. I discovered little finger smudges on the lens. :)}

Banana Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread baking {Say that 3 times!}
Baby feeding
Kindle reading
Anthill watching {Yes, surprisingly those buggers are hanging on}
Gift receiving {The girls are loving going to the mailbox and finding some early Christmas packages.}
LB has a stocking hook! His great-grandma & papa sent this one. It is super heavy, and I love that it is engraved with his name. Thank you so much, Grandma Sue & Papa Gary!

Chubby Hubby Treat-Making
Missing family that is far away
Cuddling baby boy

I will be back with my pictures-of-the-day and for a post tomorrow. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear more about your Ninja! And LB is growing up too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete